Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert R Cho has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I recently had surgery and Dr. Cho was my anesthesiologist. I have had several I.V.s during my life and I have to say, bar none, Dr. Cho's was the best. He did the I.V. in the back of my hand and I did not even feel it. He even told me that he did a larger needle because my vein was good in the case that they needed to infuse during surgery. Very nice personality. Easy to talk to. Put me at ease about everything. He answered all of my questions in pre-op. Then when I got into the O.R. I choose to have a spinal block instead of a general anesthetic. Normally they give you a numbing shot before they do the spinal and all I can say is I did not feel any of it - neither the numbing shot or the block. Then he was there near my head during the whole of surgery and the couple of times that I needed something he took care of it right away. Very excellent anesthesiologist.
16 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Albert R Cho accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Anesthesia Physicians PC, 3333 Riverbend Dr, Springfield, OR
Dr. Albert R Cho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.