1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Albert R Cho?

EXCELLENT ANESTHESIAOLOGIST IN THE EUGENE, OR AREA

I recently had surgery and Dr. Cho was my anesthesiologist. I have had several I.V.s during my life and I have to say, bar none, Dr. Cho's was the best. He did the I.V. in the back of my hand and I did not even feel it. He even told me that he did a larger needle because my vein was good in the case that they needed to infuse during surgery. Very nice personality. Easy to talk to. Put me at ease about everything. He answered all of my questions in pre-op. Then when I got into the O.R. I choose to have a spinal block instead of a general anesthetic. Normally they give you a numbing shot before they do the spinal and all I can say is I did not feel any of it - neither the numbing shot or the block. Then he was there near my head during the whole of surgery and the couple of times that I needed something he took care of it right away. Very excellent anesthesiologist.

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Albert R Cho is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, OR.

Dr. Albert R Cho Is this you?