Dr. Albert R Katz Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Albert R Katz?

patient satisfaction

Although I do appreciate his excellent diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis and prescribed medication, as well as ordering the necessary tests, I have found that he is abrupt, cuts you off like an attorney, "just answer the question yes or no" and even yelled at me because I did not bring in all the bottles for my prescriptions. I have actually been afraid to make a follow up appointment after ankle replacement surgery and feel like I have done something wrong.I have too much anxiety to return to this doctor. My daughter was there with me at a few appointments and we felt like getting the heck out of there.

Rushed visit, very rude when calling about prescription

Lacks compassion

Oh my goodness. How does this man stay in business?? He seems put out/annoyed to even speak with patients and is actually combative! If it wasn't so tragic since he is supposed to be a health care provider to people who are in need of help, I would think it is funny, almost like a bad Saturday Night Live skit. He is mean and judgemental and gets angry with patients. It is the strangest thing I have seen. Dr. Katz, if you read this, try to remember that these are PEOPLE you are servicing and just looking them in the eyes one time while you are with them would be a huge improvement. Shame on you for not having an OUNCE of compassion for them! Pull it together...please!!

I've found Dr. Katz to be a 1st rate clinician and compassionate care giver

Great Doctor Deserves a Great Review

Dr. Katz is so accessible, sincere, and supportive.many doctors do not have great bedside manner, but that is not the case for he and his staff. I certainly would rather avoid going to the doctor, but I never mind seeing Dr. Katz when I have to visit the doctor. The office staff is wonderful as well. If you need to make a blind choice for a doctor, you cannot miss at Dr. Katz' office.

Greatest

great doctor!

Great doctor

We love Dr Katz for taking care of a serious infection my 6-yr old son had, which was completely missed by the prior 'specialist' for over 10 days. He knew something was very wrong and acted fast, ordering the correct tests and sending us directly to ICU. Thanks to him my son is a happy and healthy boy. Dr Katz also helped my husband with his knee injury. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Relationships

Feel like I commited a crime every visit. Bedside manors -1, no personality, not caring, argumentive with patients, afraid to ask questions, abrupt, communication with patients -1, More then 10 patients have said the same thing or worse. A welcome greeting, listen to patients with attention instead of making it seem like your being bothered. History of other doctors also recieving the same complaints. Don't act as if you just got divorced and lost everything to the patients, because that is the word on the streets

Dr. Albert R Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.