Dr. Albert A Ramage III Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Albert A Ramage III?

rude and heartless

I saw Dr. Ramage for a HUGE amount of bleeding (enough that it dropped my blood count) and he was totally uncaring, condescending, and rude. And on top of that, his exam was very rough. For someone already in pain, this was uncalled for. Some discomfort is expected, but you can still say something or TRY to encourage the patient, etc. He didn't speak except to say move this way or that. After the exam he said he wanted to treat me with a medication (although the previous ones were basically the same and were worthless -- I'm an RN, so I know the meds) so my husband asked what we should do if they didn't work either....what should we do or should we come back or go to the ER, etc. He was rude and just sternly said, "I SAID I'm going to treat this with medication." and left the room. Period. We go NO other input, no follow-up, no what ifs, NOTHING. Needless to say, the meds didn't work, and we did NOT go back. Sought out another doctor who said meds wouldn't ever work and that I needed to have a procedure to fix the problem.

Dr. Albert A Ramage III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, SC.