Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert A Reff has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Albert A Reff has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Albert A Reff has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Albert A Reff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Reff was hired by my employer to give a second opinion on my workmans comp injury case. He was never concerned about my neck injury and was focused on recommending me back to work so my employer could deny my workmans comp case. He never requested and or looked at my MRI exam results which show 3 bulging discs in my neck with one hirniated disc. I have severe neck pain that shoots down to my left arm/wrist and I have trouble tilting my neck. I was right in the middle of my treatment (physical therapy) and was waiting for approvals for a nerve test and multiple epidural shot treatments. I believe Dr. Reffs decision is totally based on siding with the employer no matter what the facts are. He wasn't interested in knowing the facts he was just focused on pleasing my employer who hired him. His actions turned my life upside down. I had to file for state disability which was denied and I'm currently appealing my case to the dept of labor. In the meantime, my primary Dr. Has continued to write me off of work. I haven't been able to get any treatment on my neck and am still waiting on the approval for the Epidural shots. I haven't received any checks/money for over 6 weeks and my bills are starting to pile up. I've always been a straight shooter and am not looking to screw anybody. I just want to get my neck treated so I can return back to work. I've gone completely backwards these past 6 weeks and am beyond frustrated. Thanks Dr. Reff, I hope it was worth it?
Dr. Albert Reff is nothing short of a miracle worker. After 20 years of handball both knees were shot. And I figured I had paid the price for love of sport and would never walk again. Not so, not even close. Dr. Reff has helped hundreds of people in similar circumstances such as mine and he came to my rescue. He is very kind and generous with his time meaning he may have many patients to see but you'd never know it when you spend any time with him.
My 4-year-old daughter broke her arm and we were referred to Dr. Reff to have a cast put on. After a long wait, he came into the room full of arrogance, made my daughter cringe and cry with forceful movements, and then said it wasn't broken after all. He sent us on our way saying it was in her head. I kept her in a sling anyway because she couldn't use her arm. Two weeks later I took her to our regular pediatrician who immediately called for more x-rays and declared it most definitely broken. She walked around for two weeks unprotected because of Dr. Reff! Thank God they could cast it without having to reset it. Absolutely horrible experience all around!
50 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Albert A Reff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsAlbert A Reff Md Inc, 510 N Prospect Ave Ste 105, Redondo Beach, CA
Dr. Albert A Reff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.