Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert C Reynaud has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Had a single visit with this dermatologist, which was an obvious mistake, immediately after the appointment began. His contempt for my situation made me wonder why he would bother having a career in helping people, when he seems to dislike others so thoroughly. He seemed to react to my visit as if I had caused my own skin issues just to bother him. Even though I never rescheduled, I was witness to his foul behavior again, in public, when I found him accosting an employee at a drug store. It's no better knowing he seems to have such negative reactions with people anywhere, anytime.
I've been to this doctor twice in two years and I will not see him again, ever! He is very rude and "snobby". I felt like I wasn't welcome to ask questions or comment on anything without being put down. I mentioned that I still had a dark spot where he had removed a mole 1 year earlier and he scoffed at me and said it's just pigment, you can't do anything about it. Then while he was removing some moles on my back, he made degrading remarks about the tatoos on my back. Aside from being treated like crap, he left large scars from my mole removal. He cut out a lot of skin around each mole and left me with gaping holes in my skin, even a year later I have large divots. I bled through my bandaids and shirt later that day. The scarring looks worse than the moles did, I shouldn't have let this guy touch me! Not to mention, he charges about $300/mole to test them for cancer. ANYTHING he takes off, even a simple red angioma, he sends to a lab and charges you. Good luck, hope this helps.
39 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Albert C Reynaud accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBillings Clinic, 801 N 29th St, Billings, MT
Dr. Albert C Reynaud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.