2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Albert C Reynaud?

Anyone Else But Him

Had a single visit with this dermatologist, which was an obvious mistake, immediately after the appointment began. His contempt for my situation made me wonder why he would bother having a career in helping people, when he seems to dislike others so thoroughly. He seemed to react to my visit as if I had caused my own skin issues just to bother him. Even though I never rescheduled, I was witness to his foul behavior again, in public, when I found him accosting an employee at a drug store. It's no better knowing he seems to have such negative reactions with people anywhere, anytime.

HORRIBLE!

I've been to this doctor twice in two years and I will not see him again, ever! He is very rude and "snobby". I felt like I wasn't welcome to ask questions or comment on anything without being put down. I mentioned that I still had a dark spot where he had removed a mole 1 year earlier and he scoffed at me and said it's just pigment, you can't do anything about it. Then while he was removing some moles on my back, he made degrading remarks about the tatoos on my back. Aside from being treated like crap, he left large scars from my mole removal. He cut out a lot of skin around each mole and left me with gaping holes in my skin, even a year later I have large divots. I bled through my bandaids and shirt later that day. The scarring looks worse than the moles did, I shouldn't have let this guy touch me! Not to mention, he charges about $300/mole to test them for cancer. ANYTHING he takes off, even a simple red angioma, he sends to a lab and charges you. Good luck, hope this helps.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Dr. Albert C Reynaud is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Billings, MT.