Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Riccio
Dr. Albert Riccio, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY, with another office in East Setauket, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Riccio is affiliated with St Charles Hospital, Stony Brook University Hospital and St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Riccio has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Riccio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Charles Hospital
Stony Brook University Hospital
St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
John T Mather Memorial Hospital
St Catherine of Siena
St Charles Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc
University Medical Center At Stony Brook
42 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Albert Riccio accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Albert Riccio in this video.
Dr. Albert Riccio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithtown, NY.