Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert I Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Albert I Rodriguez has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Albert I Rodriguez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I have never dealt with such a rude staff. I was greeted on my first visit with a lecture from the woman at the front desk for being late even though I arrived 15 minutes before my appointment time; then I had to wait 45 minutes. After the appointment, the office failed to call my pharmacy back when I asked to have my prescription birth control switched to a generic to save $100, so I had to go to the trouble of tracking them down--only to be told that I would have to make another appointment for that. I'd rather pay $100 than go back to this office, and that's exactly what I did.
Jenny at front desk is disrespectful and has a bad attitude. Takes days to get back with blood work results and discusses only most obvious out of range items. Dr. missed hypothyroidism and Vit D insufficiency. Overprescribing medications and not diagnosing the problems. Treatment vs diagnosis approach despite the fact that the offered treatment may be contraindicated for current conditions. Time to find a new PCP.
If you have Obama care medical coverage you will be treated like garbage by the office manager that sits at the front desk. She is very rude person. I never even had the chance to meet the doctor as I left the office because of how I was treated by her. I am a person who has worked all her life my only down fall is that my job does not offer medical coverage and I can't afford medical coverage on my own so I applied for Obama care. I would not recommend this doctor's office to anyone.
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wilson Medical Center
Dr. Albert I Rodriguez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAlbert Rodriguez Md Pa, 3353 W Bearss Ave, Tampa, FL
Dr. Albert I Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.