Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert S Rohr
Dr. Albert S Rohr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical & Laboratory Immunology and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Rohr is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Rohr has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert S Rohr has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Albert S Rohr has the following 5 expertise
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Drug Allergy
Showing 4 of 4
I have been with Dr. Rohr for about 4 years now. I suffer from severe allergies and rely on him for care. I have always been able to get an appointment with ease and the staff is always friendly and courteous. I feel that Dr. Rohr takes his time with you, answers your questions and helps you understand your medical condition. He is one of the few good doctors left in my opinion.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Rohr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Albert S Rohr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRohr And Columbo Asthma Allergy & Immunology, 830 Old Lancaster Rd Ste 301, Bryn Mawr, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Albert S Rohr in this video.
Dr. Albert S Rohr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.