Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Sanders
Dr. Albert Sanders, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sanders is affiliated with Nix Health Care System, Metropolitan Methodist Hospital and Northeast Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Sanders has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Albert Sanders has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Albert Sanders has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Albert Sanders is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Sanders is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nix Health Care System
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Northeast Baptist Hospital
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
University Hospital - San Antonio
St Luke S Baptist Hosp
Nix Medical Center
Santa Rosa Hospital, San Antonio, Tx
Christus Santa Rosa Health Care
54 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1959
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Albert Sanders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.