Dr. Albert Sayed Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Albert Sayed?

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Reading other reviews I thought they must be about someone else. I find him professional and quite helpful.

Arrogant, condescending, judgmental, disrespectful

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Do not see him if you don't want to be made to feel stupid and put down. He treated me like a 5-year-old kid. He insulted my intelligence. Horrible people skills. Has no empathy for patients. Not a very nice human being. Not much of a human being.

Still depressed

Posted on May 1st, 2016

He made me feel worse about myself. He called me names and told me to grow up. I tried to commit suicide because of him. He just doesn't care. He should retire.

Manager

Posted on October 28th, 2015

My brief phone conversation with Dr. Sayed was unpleasant. He was brusk, rude, unhelpful and unfriendly.

GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR

Posted on June 5th, 2015

**Note -- I rarely ever write online reviews but feel this is pertinent for potential patients of Dr. Sayed** Dr. Sayed was initially very cold and rude. However, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, since he very could've been having a bad day (Note, I was the one with depression...). But, upon successive visits, he never barely remembered details about me and it was evident that he just didn't care. Finally, when I called him to get a prescription refill, he was extremely short with me and didn't want to bother with the call. He gave the impression that I was somehow bothering him when in reality, that is part of his job! Please do you yourself a favor and go see another psychiatrist. This man is clearly in the wrong profession -- he has zero empathy, patience, and any willingness to listen.

Not a good idea

Posted on April 30th, 2015

RUDE. Cut me off, made me feel like I'm dumb, already feel bad enough!!!!

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr Sayed is unprofessional, rude, very difficult. He is not trustworthy

17 Year-old, Male, Anxiety and ADHD

Posted on December 8th, 2011

The reason people are saying his personality can be "cold" at times is because he is an M.D. M.D.'s are usually more "calculating" and appear not as warm and friendly as therapists.However I found he is pretty friendlyHe cracks about 2 to 5 jokes per session, I feel he is a little bit tired when I see him at the end of the day(as we all are). Overall he is a great Psychiatrist.

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Might be the rudest man I've ever encountered.

Chelsea

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

He's a straight-up and straight-forward doctor who seems genuinely interested in providing an accurate diagnosis and treatment. There's not a lot of other fluff there so he can feel a bit off-putting (at least to this adult patient).

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

I would have to disagree with the previous posts. My child has been a long time patient of Dr. Sayed's. Yes, he has a "monotone" voice, but he has diagnosed & helped my child tremendously. He can get my child to speak to him about matters in which I cant. I think he's doing a great job. But than again this is MY opinion in which everyone has one.

Patient seeking treatment for chronic depression

Posted on September 17th, 2010

Dr. Sayed was distant, abrubt and non-engaging. I would NOT recommend him to any of my friends. His style was less than upbeat and when one is depressed he seemed to add to the depressed state. The office was dark, stark and uninviting. His therapy office was messy, old and used tissues left by the tissue box. He seemed to be "burnt out" with his job as if saying through body language and tone "if I see one more patient with depression, I'm going to leave." He was not clear in his questioning and when trying to answer I was interrupted and corrected. Felt like I was taking a test and failing terribly. How depressing when I am already depressed. I agree with the other review. "Is he alive?"