Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert J Scott Jr
Dr. Albert J Scott Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stone Mountain, GA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Scott is affiliated with Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center. Dr. Scott has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert J Scott Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Albert J Scott Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Albert J Scott Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Scott is very cold and lacks bedside manner. He was very nonchalant about a life or death issue when it came to my pregnancy and child. No kind words, no words of encouragement just told me to hope and pray in a uncaring tone. I should have known better on a previous appointment he had a cell phone call that seemed to be more important than me the patient. There is a old saying it's not what you do is how you do it. It looks as if he has become desensitized after many years in practice. He needs a refresher course as to why he became a doctor in the first place or he should retire.
Dr. Scott has been my ob/gyn for over 10 years. He diagnosed my fibroids, treated them agressively, preserved my fertility and later performed my c-section. He is open and honest about your care and options and stays current in his field of practice. I was referred to him and have referred others and we are all happy.
I have been a patient of Dr. Scott's for 16 years he is in my opinion the best. Dr. Scott is very caring and professional, he really cares about the overall health of his patients.I have referred several friends and family members to Dr. Scott and they feel the same as I do, he is the best. I hope he NEVER retires.......
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Scott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Albert J Scott Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDekalb Womens Specialists Pc, 5295 Stone Mountain Hwy Ste N, Stone Mountain, GA
Dr. Albert J Scott Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stone Mountain, GA.