Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Albert S Simpkins Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Albert S Simpkins Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 12
This is going to be my first surgery and hope the last.Doctor smipkins jr has been there for me and has his staff,Angel has been great fallowing up with me thanks for all the support. Ive been told by some friends that they went throught the same surgery and everything is going to be fine. But by Angel and Dr smipkins support toke that eage away and know i feel fine. Don't mean to put pressure on Dr smipkins team,. but i will be writing a review once iam out of the hospital. Thanks for all your support and God Bless you and your team
I THOUGHT I HAD BEEN REFERRED TO A PROFESSIONAL, CARING AND HONEST. I WAS BURNED IN SURGERY AND NEVER RECEIVED ANY AFTER CARE FOR THE INJURY HE CAUSED WHICH LED TO ME HAVING PSYCHOTIC EPISODES ALONGWITH NOT ABLE TO PERFORM MY PROFESSION. I THINK HE NEEDS TO CONTACT ME AND HONESTLY EXPLAIN HIS SIDE AND SEE WHAT HE CAN DO TO FIX THIS TRAGIC SITUATION. I HAVE NIGHTMARES AND PICTURES OF THE WRONG THAT WAS BESTOWED ON ME.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Albert S Simpkins Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & Directions
Dr. Albert S Simpkins Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colton, CA.