Dr. Albert J Tahmoush Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert J Tahmoush?

Love Dr Tahmoush! He helped me a great deal with migraine headaches. His staff is terrific too. I moved out of state and no longer see him - miss his help.

First Impressions.

I was impressed with his manner. I immediately felt comfortable He did the right things for my issues; ordering MRI's to confirm a disgnosis of Parkinson disease. The medication he prescribed is improving my symptoms. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Wonderful Doctor

Top Philly doc in southern NJ; best of the best.

Superb Neuromuscular Specialist

Dr. Tahmoush has been invaluable in my obtaining my diagnosis. I cannot thank him enough for his patience and reassurance. A quick online search of his publications and qualifications should reassure any patient. I hope younger generations emulate his formal professor-doctor approach to diagnosis. I unequivocally recommend him to all of my family and friends. South Jersey is lucky to have this world-renowned physician.

He is a super smart, caring doctor. He gave me a diagnosis when others couldn't.

True expert

He is the most knowledgable neuromuscular specialist I know. I was at Mayo Clinic for a course a colleague sent to be seen by their Neurologists. At the end a day of testing they agreed with him and asked me why I was there since Dr. Tahmoush knew more than they did about the subject.

one of my docs who I have referred to countless people seeking a diagnosis.

Dr. Tahmoush is one of those doctors who actually listens to the patient. His professionalism is delivered with compassion. He seems to have a gift for unraveling the mystery when a disease chooses to present in the "margins" of the medical textbooks case histories. There should be more great doctors like him. St. Francis, in Trenton, is truly blessed to have him in their service.

Wonderful Doctor

You won't find a more caring doctor. He is the lead researched in the rare neurological disorder that I have - Cramp Fasciculation Syndrome. He takes the time to explain any questions you may have and is always willing to try to help find solutions to your medical issues. This is a rare trait for a neurologist. I feel lucky to be his patient.

Great Dr

My experience went very well. He is kind, courteous, patient and understanding.

Dr. Albert J Tahmoush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.