Dr. Albert G Volk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert G Volk?

Nice big smile! Looks like a really nice guy!

Not a good appt

Arrived for my appt, they called my name, was told that I would be in room 13 and was not guided to the room, I had to find it myself. My appt was with Dr Volk but was seen by someone else. Was told Dr Volk was not even in the building. It seemed like the replacement doctor did not even read my chart. He did answer some of my questions and seemed nice, but I made the appt to see Dr Volk who I know and thought I could trust. When the replacement DR was done he left the room and I had to show myself out. I will not be going back, EVER!!!

Dr Volk seem to have a handle on what he is doing. And working with Dept of Labor is not easy for anyone.

Went to Dr Volk for a second opion after an impingment surgey and still having alot of pain. From my discriptions Dr Volk could point to the places I had the most pain. he checked two old MRIs that I had and ordered a newer MRI. on second visit his diagnosis was confirmed. Now just waiting on me to confirm a date for the procedure.

Wonderful!

I think Dr Volk is a very good doctor....He did my knee surgery and I have been very pleased with the outcome. He will also be doing a rotator cuff repair in the future. I completely trust him and would not use anyone else. The staff has always been very friendly and professional and my waiting time has been minimal. They also offer the after hours clinic which is great because you always have access to a doctor in the event of an emergency.

I believe that Dr. Volk would fair a lot better by having his own ptactice. The peole in the front office are inconciderate. Dr. Volk is a very good & caring doctor

excellent PA and professional staff

Dr. Albert G Volk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.