Dr. Albert H Zucker Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Albert H Zucker?

Great Doctor

I've been a patient for 20years now. Dr. Z has helped me with numerous problems for which I am very grateful.

Dr Zucker is a blessing!

Dr. Zucker is a blessing a mizva. [sp unsure] Extremely knowledgeable [he has a PhD in anatomy. and did teach that course in a medical college]. .but more than that he will care for you whether in Good Samaritan in his office. Recently, I did not understand a scheduled surgery. Right then and there he called the Surgeon, they spoke. Then Dr. Zucker explained in very clear and simple language the need for the surgery. Also, he is kind and understanding. I have moved but still drive an hour to see him--my primary for 20 years!

Great Doctor in all the qualities a patient may be looking for. Very personable and caring of your medical needs. I've been with him for over 15 years and he's gotten me through some very difficult health issues.His staff, on the other hand, can use a course in courtesy. I can't count how many times I had to bite my tongue. They may get a browbeating if they get me on the wrong day.

Hes a great dr.

Ive been seeing Dr Zucker for 18 years and he is very nice, caring and easy to talk too. He also treats my husband and saved his life twice when my husband discounted some health symptoms. I can usually get in to see him when I call but I do expect to wait when I get there because he is so busy and doesnt have help. He is the only doctor in his practice which is good because I know I'll always see him.

I would not recommend this doctor based on his unprofessional office staff. They are rude, have lost results and referrals, do not seem to care about the patients at all, and are not knowledgeable about insurance practices. If Dr. Zucker were to hire new staff, that may make him a better choice, however, I doubt it. Oftentimes, the doctor's attitude affects the staff and the staff feels entitled to their rudeness with the patients.

Dr. Z

Dr. Zucker was referred to me by a friend 17 years ago. I have referred him to all my family & friends. Dr. Zucker has saved my life on more than one occasion, the most recent was when he referred me to a surgeon for Lap-band surgery. I was obease and dangerously close to mortality. Dr. Z as I affectinally refer to him, and his staff have always been professionals as well as informative and caring. The rules in the office are specific and once you know the rules all you have to do is comply. The staff is small but never the less effecient. If you decide to go see Dr. Z, leave your attitude outside the door and you will be pleasantly surprised. They don't make doctors like Dr. Z anymore.

They don't make physicians like this anymore!

Dr. Albert Zucker is easily the most caring, honest and genuine physician I have had the privilege to know. He is patient, and takes the time to explain everything, including all the options available. He is also meticulous, and follows up methodically. I wish all doctors were as kind and caring as Dr. Zucker. He's quite simply a mensch and a great guy!

he is the best doctor in the world helkps me with my problems and always nice

Dr. Albert H Zucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, NY.