Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alberto Breda
Dr. Alberto Breda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Breda is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alberto Breda has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Alberto Breda has the following 6 expertise
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Alberto Breda has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Breda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UCLA Medical Center
Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
13 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Padova
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10833 Le Conte Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Alberto Breda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.