Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alberto Burgos-Tiburcio
Dr. Alberto Burgos-Tiburcio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Coral Gables, FL and Coral Gables, FL (and 1 other location). His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burgos-Tiburcio is affiliated with Jackson North, Holy Family Hospital and Holy Family Hosp - Out Pt. He speaks English.
Dr. Alberto Burgos-Tiburcio has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Burgos-Tiburcio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Holy Family Hospital
Holy Family Hosp - Out Pt
Caritas Carney Hospital
Dr. Alberto Burgos-Tiburcio accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alberto Burgos-Tiburcio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.