Dr. Alberto Cabo Chan Jr Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Alberto Cabo Chan Jr?

Very disappointed

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I never received lab results so I called the office and was told they would get back to me. They never called with the results so I personally went to his office and spoke to his nurse and was told they would get back to me. To this day, I still have not heard back from Dr. Cabo Chan or his staff. I am very disappointed with his office because I have osteoporosis and I am in need of a good bone density doctor.

Posted on January 8th, 2017

Dr. Chan is very thorough and takes the time to answer all your questions and explain test results.

Mmmh

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Not very empathic. Didn't address concerns directly. Doesn't seem like a people-person.

Posted on October 17th, 2011

He seemed to care about me as an individual and wanted to help me achieve a healthy life. Gives good advice after listening to me. I'd recommend him to others. I travel away from the others in my area to see him.

Giedosh Family

Posted on January 7th, 2011

"Dr. Cobby" was an excellent healthcare provider to my family, his extensive knowledge and wonderful disposition are surely missed because of our recent move. I strongly recommend him to anyone!

Kind doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2010

He does spend time with me and answers all questions. He sometimes forgets which medication I'm taking and the correct dose. If the universe revolved around me, I might be irritated. But since it doesn't, I understand he may have many patients and I don't expect him to have all my information at his fingertips. One of his front desk people should do something else as she is one of the rudest receptionists I found. Also, the nurse was behind the time because she told me to apply the Androgel to my testicles (Thank God, I read the instructions and got it confirmed by the doctor - DO NoT Apply To Genital area - "Well, that's how my husband did it 20 years ago," the nurse said. Times change, honey, please keep up.

wish there was more to chose from!!

Posted on April 9th, 2009

He has way to many patients to be able to give proper care........

poor service

Posted on October 17th, 2008

He does not return calls. When he does he leaves messages and states he will call back but does not. ALso tells you to switch medications you are not even on.

Posted on September 20th, 2017