Dr. Alberto Cajigas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alberto Cajigas?

he will see patience, when need to He is great with kids, spends time talking with parents as well with kids, gives good advise when talking to patience, and he knows what he is doing, recepcionistn need to be more caring when making appointments pt.

Excellent Pediatrician

My children have been seeing Dr. Cajigas for over 11 years. I have one who is special needs, she has had heart surgery, has feet problems, has extreme double joints in her elbows. My children love him and I respect him so much. I trust him completely and thank God he moved to California. He is so easy to talk to and always open to alternatives if he thinks they are good for the children. I recommed him to everyone who has children.

AMAZING DOCTOR!!!

When my oldest son was 8 months old he had been on antiabotics and sick for the past 5 months and was being referred for surgery. My friend said to go see Dr. Cajigas, one more opinion couldn't hurt... and it was the best decision I have ever made for my kids. My son is now almost 10, never had to have surgery and is super healthy! He also treats my 2 and 4 year olds and has the most patience and compassion for them. He speaks to me and then directly to them. They are a part of what is going on and he (not his nurse) always makes sure they have popsicles and such after their shots. He is the most amazing doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with and has my vote of confidence in any situation. I wish I could nominate him for doctor of the year somewhere... He would win hands down!

Great Pediatrician!!

Dr. Cajigas was recommended to me from a friend of mine who loved him and we love him too!! He is great with my daughter. He doesn't just go through the motions, he actually talks with her and makes her laugh. He even stays late a couple times a week which is great for people who work. My daughter was really sick one night and he saw her at 7pm. Also, there was about a month when we were in between insurances and my daughter got sick. We told him we were paying out of pocket and he worked with us and gave us a discount and samples so we wouldn't have to pay for a precription. He also recommends feeding babies organic and is very up to date on modern practices. I recommend Dr. Cajigas to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

I will have to pay $1,240.00 bill because he is unwelling to to change a billing code that they did not check if the services were covered.

Dr. Alberto Cajigas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.