Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alberto J Delpino has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
The office staff are super friendly and informed. Dr. DelPino makes everyone feel at ease and provides all the information easily and in plain English. I am also impressed at his concern for having medical students learn from his experience. Very satisfied - even though its about 35 minutes away - it's worth having a nice doctor.
I feel blessed and fortunate to have had Dr. DelPino as my surgeon. He was on call when I arrived by ambulance to the Oneida E.R. on a Saturday night. After several hours treatment and diagnosis in ER I felt good and was ready to go home. The Dr. was incredibly knowledgeable and reassuring, and convinced me to stay overnight in case symptoms returned. They did! And early Sunday A.M. he performed a tricky, emergency, MAJOR surgery that saved my life. I rate him 5+ stars. The rest of his staff 4 stars. Competent and friendly, but need to take more time to discuss and explain care and procedures. After I left the hospital, I got the feeling of "good luck, your on your own, call us if you have a problem". I guess this is typical of our current medical system. But the real bottom line is it's been 3 weeks and I feel very good, healing well ahead of schedule. I feel in very good hands with these folks.
What I like about Dr. Delpino is that he let me tell my story. He listened to me and he knew what was wrong. He had me do tests and ruled out anything else. I trust him and am very comfortable with the outcome of my surgery. I have been dealing with my problem for many years and this doctor is giving me a heathier outlook.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Alberto J Delpino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOneida Surgical Group, 357 Genesee St Ste 3, Oneida, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alberto J Delpino in this video.
Dr. Alberto J Delpino is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Oneida, NY.