Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alberto G Ayala has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.<br>Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Alberto G Ayala has the following 44 expertise
- Ovarian Cancer
- Blood Testing
- Retroperitoneal Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Abdominal Cancer
- Rhabdoid Tumor
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Thyroid Gland Tumor (Oxyphilic Adenoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Tissue Biopsy
- Breast Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Malignant Joint Cancer (Synovial Sarcoma)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Fluid Testing
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Dr. Alberto G Ayala is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ayala is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Sealy Hospital
Dr. Alberto G Ayala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHOUSTON METHODIST HOSPITAL, 6565 Fannin St, Houston, TX
Dr. Alberto G Ayala is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.