Dr. Alberto Gallerani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alberto Gallerani?

Silicone removal from my face

Posted on August 11th, 2017

Had Silicone or what they said was HA or metrofill removed with Dr albert gallerani in Miami florida last month all the swelling goine the hardness is gone and I do not look like a monster any more If you have injections go here to get it out this dr did my friends buttocks that is how I find him he did relly good job I am so happy. thank yous all at office

Dr Gallerani is Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Posted on June 14th, 2017

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON BOTCHED SURGERY CORRECTIONS AND FOREIGN MATERIAL REMOVAL EXPERT

Posted on December 12th, 2016

There is always a helping hand at his office with his staff.There is always time available for you.Every single time that I have had the need of his services, HE is always there.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Hola a todas me operé con él Doct . Gallerani haber un mes es mi segunda operación y espero que esta sea la última me retiro Biopolimeros, y Gracias a él estoy mejor estoy viva, es un ser súper amable al igual sus enfermeras y ayudantes! Me siento muy bien ya no más dolor, no más quemazón, las cicatrices es lo de menos lo importante esque ya no estoy sufriendo como antes ! El Doct Gallerani está en Miami es un ÁNGEL enviado por DIOS para salvar vidas

Posted on May 15th, 2016

THE DOCTOR GALLERANI IS THE BEST PROFESSIONAL, THE MOST COMPASIONATE THAT I'VE NEVER KNEW BEFORE, HE WAS THE SAME WITH ME FROM THE FIRST VISIT UNTIL THE LAST ONE, ALWAYS ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS WITH THE BIG SMILE AND PATIENCE.

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN THE WORLD!!!

Posted on August 7th, 2015

I HAD A BREAST AUGMENTATION WITH DR. GALLERANI, AND IT WAS AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE. I HAD A BREAST BIGGER THAN THE OTHER AND MY RIBS WERE FLARE UP DISTORING MY LEFT BREAST. HE GOT FIXED AND NOW MY BREAST ARE EVEN, SOFT AND THEY LOOK GREAT 😊 IM EXTREMELY HAPPY THE RESULTS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. GALLERANI!!!!

Posted on May 21st, 2015

I have seen Dr. Gallerani for various procedures (lipo, fillers and botox) and to say he is a perfectionist is an understatement. He takes his time to inform his patients and did a superb job on all of the above. I honestly couldn't be happier with my results. His staff and office manager that I got to know during my lipo follow ups are extremely professional and friendly. I recently also had a facial there and just like everything else was blown away with the facialist and the facial itself. I have had many hydrofacialas but nothing is as effective as the one I receive at Dr. Galleranis office. Happy Patient

Posted on May 8th, 2015

He's the best!

Best Plastic surgeon

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Doy grasias a Dios que me ha puesto este doctor en mi camino, y a su senora, Mary Ann, hace 5 anos me injecte con silicon, 5 veses k este doctor con sus manos, y la sabiduri que Dios le dio me ha salvado mi vida, es un doctor con un corazon grande, compresivo, amorosso, con mucho sentimiento, su equipo y su senora son muy amorosos con uno, te yudan , te entienden, GOD BLESS DR. GALERANNI AND HIS WIFE, vivire y estare siempre gradesida x lo que has hecho, me he sentido siempre confiada en sus manos, hn sidoo batallas duras lo que he tenidi que sufrir con este problema, pero grasias a el Dr, GR ME HA SACADO DE APUROS, SI AUN ESTOY VIVA HOY SOLO SE LO DEVO DIOS Y A EL, GOD BLESS YOUUU, THANKS SO MUCH

best doctor ever

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Best doctor in the world!!

Silicone removal from lips

Posted on July 10th, 2014

I am so happy now because Dr. Gallerani was able to take out the silicone from my lips which were big and quite noticeable before. I will be able to smile again with confidence, and thats something you can't put a price on. I'm in the healing process still and will revisit Dr. G in 3 months words can not express how much gratitude, I have thank you so much and god bless you. He is a truly gifted surgeon and can take out what other doctors can't do. So if you are in a situation like me come visit Dr. G and his very friendly staff, Mary Ann is a sweetheart thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

breast, nose, and lipo

Posted on June 18th, 2014

Dr. Gallerani is an absolute pleasure to talk to and learn from. He is very patient and kind and takes the more compassionate route everytime. He is the best in the field and his staff is just as caring. He takes cases other doctors are afraid to touch because he's that good. In my book he's a miracle worker!