Have you seen Dr. Alberto I Garmo?

Poor communication

I saw this Dr. for almost a year. The minute I got Medicare and Blue Cross I received a message from him that he could not treat me any longer. Not even a discussion. My Blue Cross would cover his greedy practice and so would cash. What happened to patient care? A year and I get a message????? Do not go to this uncaring Dr.

Excellen

Dr. Garmo is amazingly insightful. He is quick to cut right to the heart of an issue and to break down the barriers. He has changed my life. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Adult ADHD

Dr. Alberto I Garmo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Birmingham, MI.

Dr. Alberto I Garmo Is this you?