Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alberto Hernandez
Dr. Alberto Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Adult Care. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center and Metropolitan Hospital of Miami. He speaks English.
Dr. Alberto Hernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adult Care
Showing 5 of 14
This gentleman was cold. He showed me respect, I will give him that, but he had no kindness in him. He does not know how to speak to people. It was as if he needed to move on and send you the bill. His interventions did not seem appropriate. After obtaining the opinion of another doctor, I saw how right I was.
Dr. Hernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Metropolitan Hospital of Miami
52 Years Experience
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2695 S Le Jeune Rd, Miami, FL
Dr. Alberto Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.