Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alberto J Gonzalez
Dr. Alberto J Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lutz, FL, with another office in Lutz, FL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital - North. Dr. Gonzalez has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alberto J Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Alberto J Gonzalez has the following 21 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Vein Inflammation (Phlebitis)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Arterio-Arterial Fistula
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Carotid Artery Thrombosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Ulcer
- Venous Insufficiency
- Vascular Malformations
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
Dr. Alberto J Gonzalez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
El doctor del cual yo tengo la más mala opinión ya que me hicieron mucho daño en un baypass que me realizaron y después despacio no tiene ética médica quizás compro todos esos diplomas que muestra o los copió para mí no es doctor es sólo un chapusero
Dr. Gonzalez office is busy and for good reason. I initially went there because of my varicose veins throbbing when I had charlie horse cramps in my calves. Dr. Gonzalez recommended vein surgery, and I was initially skeptical but after talking to my family, I decided to have the surgery. It was the best decision I could have made. Until I had the first surgery, I did not realize how bad my legs were. They feel so much better now. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Dr. Gonzalez and his staff receive an A+ from me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Alberto J Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alberto J Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutz, FL.