Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Alberto L Leon
Dr. Alberto L Leon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Alberto L Leon has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Alberto L Leon has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Alberto L Leon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alberto L Leon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
This Pediatrician is the best!! He saved my sons life! he had a small cold, after test results he was positive for RSV. He was in good health and didn't look sick. Dr. Leon said "he looks fine, but you know he is going to get really bad tonight. Take him to the ER" so I did and he did get worse. my newborn stopped breathing at the hospital. Thank God we were already at the hospital when this happened. Than you so muck Dr. Leon!!
41 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
San Juan City Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsESTRADA PEDIATRIC CLINIC, 620 N Coit Rd Ste 2150, Richardson, TX
Dr. Alberto L Leon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.