Dr. Alberto B Pochettino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alberto B Pochettino?

Four years ago, Dr. Pochettino saved my life. I needed emergency surgery for a congenital heart defect and was advised by my cardiologist that Dr. Pochettino was the only doctor in the area (Phila) who had experience performing the surgery I needed. After meeting with him, I knew I was in "good hands" and the surgery was a success. If I ever need the surgery again, I will want him as my surgeon again, no matter how far I have to travel.

He saved my husband's life

Dr. Pochettino is an excellent surgeon. We were fortunate to have him be the doctor to conduct emergency surgery on my husband. When I say that he saved my husband's life, I truly mean that. There are not enough superlatives for him. He is very caring as well.

Dr. Alberto B Pochettino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.