Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alda Knight
Dr. Alda Knight, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, IA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Knight is affiliated with Pella Regional Health Center, Broadlawns Medical Center and Broadlawns Medical Center, Des Moines, IA. She speaks English.
Dr. Alda Knight has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alda Knight is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
She was very uncaring about my situation. Did not act like she was actually listening! Her office was unorganized and she had a lab tech filling in for the nurse. The lab tech did the best that she could but you could tell she felt uncomfortable. I went to a few appointments there and soon realized that it was a poorly ran facility!
Dr. Knight is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pella Regional Health Center
Broadlawns Medical Center
Broadlawns Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
37 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions410 E Robinson St, Knoxville, IA
Dr. Alda Knight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, IA.