Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aldo L Damiani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aldo L Damiani has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Aldo L Damiani has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Damiani is one of the few doctors out there in the world of medicine who actually cares enough about his patients to stick his neck out & try harder when other doctors are quick to push you out of their office, he will also spot those who are liars & malingerers in a heartbeat which is wicked awesome! People forget that doctors are people too & that while they may not show it, they really do care about their patients & want nothing but the best for them. Both he & his wife are sorely missed by those they cared for in New Jersey & would be glad to have them back! If you are looking for a doctor who has a big heart but an even bigger brain, Dr. Damiani is a fantastic choice! In my LONG experience fighting a serious illness, I have had to deal with about 100 doctors in a little over a decade & of those, Dr. Damiani stands out as being one of the very few who I trusted intrinsically! I am still alive, kickin' butts & taking names because of his fine skill, compassionate care & determination to see me through some scary stuff when he worked at a seriously overwhelmed, government funded clinic (lots of patients, lots of work, very few resources) & I owe him a ton of gratitude. I hope that he, his wife & family all are enjoying life. If not, we'd LOVE to have him back in NJ!
I would not recommend Dr. Damiani. In my opinion he is a very poor doctor. His bedside manner is crude and abrupt. When I have seen him I have felt many time rushed and "brushed off" I feel as if he has not taken the time to listen to my concerns, let alone help in any way. I have voiced these issues to him face to face at my last appt and he dismissed me and left the room very quickly instead of adressing my concerns. I wonder if this is a reoccuring problem that he runs from. Needless to say I am now looking for a new doctor, one who sees me as a person and patient, not a paycheck. thank you
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
26 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Aldo L Damiani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLahey Medical Center, 1 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aldo L Damiani in this video.
Dr. Aldo L Damiani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.