Dr. Aldo Palmieri Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Aldo Palmieri?

Neglected Patient

My daughter called Dr. Palmeries office requesting a call from the doctor and never hears back. This has happened on numerous occasions-today upon requesting a call due to bleed through, experience of pain, and depression my daughter received a text from a pharmacy to pick up medication-never having spoken to the doctor. My daughter is trying to manage endometriosis and it is clear Dr. Palmar i.e. doesn't care about my daughter-his patient. I could say more about the practices of Dr. Palmeries office that has had my daughter completely frustrated and in tears but it's all too crazy to write. Heart broken Mom-loss of all faith in Dr. Palmeries and his office.

One of the best physicians I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. And the staff is outstanding.

Unhappy with delivery

Dr Palmieri delivered my baby. He was rude to me during the labor, made poor decisions, and my baby was injured during the birth. Very unhappy with his care.

amazing doctor

Today I called Kaiser to schedule an appointment with Dr. Palmieri and I was upset to find out he is no longer with them. Dr. Palmieri was the absolute best doctor I've come across. I wish him luck.

Dr. Aldo Palmieri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.