Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aldo Trovato MD
Dr. Aldo Trovato, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Aldo Trovato has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Aldo Trovato has the following 13 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Nail Diseases
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 17
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aldo Trovato - Posted on August 4th, 2018
My husband and I have been patients of Dr, Trovato for eight years. I have never once considered another Dr. He usually sees my husband and myself during a single appointment, and more often than not, if we arrive early, we see him before our appointment time. He is thorough, professional, and has always tried to answer any questions we had. I would highly recommend Dr. Trovato to anyone without any reservation. Even though he sometimes seems to be reserved, he can be funny in a dry sort of way, Regardless of his personality, he is an excellent physician.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aldo Trovato - Posted on October 31st, 2016
Would not go to anyone else
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aldo Trovato - Posted on January 25th, 2016
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Trovato for many years and have always had good experiences. I am surprised at the other comments. I can get an appt the same day sometimes which is fabulous and I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen. This is important with the busy schedule I have. He is not the chattiest person but I rely on his expertise as a doctor which is excellent. He has always been courteous and thorough. He always spend a lot of time in the appointment and answers questions on the phone if I need information. I have been to a couple other dermatologists and I would not go to anyone else but him from now on.
Couldn't be more satisfied!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aldo Trovato - Posted on October 28th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Trovato's for 5 plus years as my sun exposure as a youth has left me with squamous and basal cell issues in addition to actinic keratosis treatment needs. He has always been very professional and caring. His expertise in lesion removal has been very impressive to me as I have recently needed to have two different scalp excisions in the past 12 months. Coworkers have commented unsolicited about what a good job he did. His office staff is not just pleasant and professional, they are friendly. I only wish that everyone that I pay for services did their jobs as well as he does his.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aldo Trovato - Posted on April 23rd, 2015
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Aldo Trovato Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
More about Dr. Aldo Trovato
Biographical Information coming soon.
Locations & DirectionsALDO TROVATO MD, 3715 Dauphin St Ste 4C, Mobile, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aldo Trovato, MD - Dermatology in Mobile, AL, in this video.
Dr. Aldo Trovato is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mobile, AL.