Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alec M Hull has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alec M Hull has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Alec M Hull is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alec M Hull - Posted on October 10th, 2018
Hard to believe he's a doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alec M Hull - Posted on April 18th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alec M Hull - Posted on November 22nd, 2010
Dr. Hull is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of British Columbia
Graduated in 1993
University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine
Dr. Alec M Hull Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsCAREMORE CARE CENTER, 15034 Imperial Hwy, La Mirada, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alec M Hull, MD - Internal Medicine in La Mirada, CA, in this video.
Dr. Alec M Hull is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Mirada, CA.