Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alec Law
Dr. Alec Law, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palestine, TX, with other offices in Palestine, TX and Elkhart, TX (and 3 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Law is affiliated with Christus Trinity Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler, Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital and Palestine Regional. He speaks English.
Dr. Alec Law has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alec Law is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palestine, TX.