Dr. Alec B Law Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alec B Law?

Alll about money with him. He just wants your money

Law misdiagnosed my wifes illness. Then he dismissed her as a patient when she went to see another doctor in his group. Just because he wanted our co-pay and insurance money. When she would see him he would walk out of the room and never return and she wouldn't have a clue she was finished. Very unprofessional, but of course he already had his money. The staff would never return calls. He dismissed her as a patient when she had meds that needed to be refilled. Said she needed to come back for appointments but they never set one up. On one instance, she had a vein/cord pop up on her stomach and he had no idea what it was and I googled it and found out what it was. Why couldn't he, as supposedly a doctor, do the research. It is embarrassing. It is all about getting your money and shuffling you through like cattle. He does not care about internal pains or diseases, just his income. If I could give a lower rating I would. When I called to speak with him or nurse, they would not return calls. Again, very unprofessional and embarrassing. I bet if I made an appointment, they would see me, because he just wants money....where are all the doctors that care? I can tell you this, Law does not care about anything but your money.

Dr. Alec B Law is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palestine, TX.