Dr. Alec Y Lui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alec Y Lui?

I have been a patient for over twenty(20) years. You would not accept my Password today, forwarded me a Temp which I entered, however you refuse....CONFUSED

having no history with dr.lui and being seriously anemic. I was greatly impressed with the way my situation was handled. leaving the clinic at 2pm and needing a transfusion, I was admitted to a private room and given 2 units of blood and one of saline. being a 71yr old man knowing no one in florida, I do not think I could have been taken care any better, any place else. thank you dr.lui and his entire staff.

Dr. Lui is an awesome doctor. I have been seeing him for almost 20 years now. Wouldn't trade him for anything.

If you can get an appointment in less than 45 days your lucky. If you get to see him at the office.......it's a miracle. Your best bet is to catch him as your going under just prior to surgery. Have been waiting OVER a week for the results from a CAT scan that I have access to for week.

Very professional . Best in south florida

Still the best I've seen so far. He really knows his art. Exceptional Staff.

Dr. Luis treated my husband. I milked Dr. Lulu very much.

Would NEVER TRUST him again. After proceedure he was unavailble and apparently uninterested in the fact I was bleeding internally and needed 3 transfusions. Waited in hospital 27 hours for him to showup !

Homemaker

I saw Dr. Lui in 2009 for colonoscopy when he found colorectal cancer. The following day he had contacted two oncologists one chemo/one radiation and surgeon so they already were aware of my situation when I called their offices. He is awesome. I am now 4 years cancer-free. I would recommend him to everyone.

R.N.

As an RN, I would recommend Dr. Lui and his staff for anyone who desires an accurate diagnosis as well as PAINLESS procedures. A few years ago I had a colonoscopy/endoscopy by Dr. Lui before the more sedative sedation was used as is today. Dr. Lui performed an Endoscopy/colonoscopy on me with absolutely NO discomfort under minimal sedation. there were zero side-effects from the procedure. Dr. Lui's PA (Patrick McGrath) and his ANRP (Gail) are excellent and have immediate contact to Dr. Lui. I am not sure when any of them sleep! Dr. Lui is the first physician to arrive at the hospital in the A.M. and will be at our facility at a moment's notice at any hour for emergent cases. Enough said. We (in the ER rely on Dr. Lui and his team 24/7)!

Bad Care

Patrick is awesome. Dr Lui has a lot of work to do on bedside manor. it takes forever to get results.

Dr. Alec Y Lui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.