Dr. Alec L Meleger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alec L Meleger?

waste of time

For over 6 months i looked forward to seeking a consult with this doc who has been listed 2 years in a row as Best of Boston.He had absolutely nothing whatsoever to offer.My injury is supposedly his area of expertise. Empathetic.But pointless exam.

Disappointed

I recently went for a follow up appointment. While my first appointment was OK, this one was very disappointing. Dr. Meleger did not appear to be listening to anything I said, completely reversed course from my previous appointment in terms of diagnosis and recommendations (without coherent explanation), and was dismissive when I questioned him about this. He left before we could even talk what I had come in for. I will not go back.

Nothing less than perfect.

Dr. Meleger is an outstanding doctor and an also an exceptional human being. He has compassion for the pain that I suffer from and always finds a way to control my pain or to completely relieve the pain for many many months. I had been told by two other doctor's that I would never be pain free. Dr. Meleger is able to provide me with help to be pain free for months. He's heaven sent. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. He quickly becomes like a friend.

very good doctor

I have been really impressed with my whole Spaulding experience, and Dr Meleger was one of the few doctors who have actually listened, treated, and believed my pain (back pain - workmens comp/2 operations/fusion)and didn't give up on me. Still treats me with respect and not contempt, like others I have seen. Their physical therapy was tops from my experience too.