Dr. Alecia Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alecia Allen?

Good family doctor but often booked up

Posted on August 16th, 2013

Dr. Allen has a great style and is good with the whole family. I had seen another doctor in the practice and didn't fit well. Dr. Allen is smart, funny, and really helps you through what your dealing with by focused questioning to get to the bottom of your need. While she does spend a fair amount of time with you and you don't feel rushed, you know she has other things to do. Understanding medicine is somewhat educated deduction, her diagnosis are right on and haven't required return visits, Over the past year she has become hard to get an appointment with in a timely manor. Likely due to many referrals from her patients. Thus I don't recommend Dr. Allen, her existing patents are no longer willing to share this great doctor. Kidding, sort of...

changed my life

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Dr. Allen helped me find the answers to my health issues when other drs. told me that I'd just have to live with my symptoms. I highly recommend her and her staff. There is never a rush through my appointment and she is genuinely interested in what's going on in my life.

Fabulous!

Posted on May 30th, 2013

I love that she spends enough time with me to hear the whole problem and make an accurate diagnosis. She asks very pertinent questions to get the bottom of the issue and then treats it accordingly. I will always recommend her!

Wonderful doctor and caring staff

Posted on March 12th, 2012

We've see Dr. Allen for five plus years. We have young children and she is great with them as she has three young kids herself. Dr. Allen examines your whole person not the why you are at the appointment, which is wonderful. Dr. Allen is not afraid to look outside the box for a medical answer to your ills.

Posted on November 9th, 2017