Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alecia M Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Alecia M Davis has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Alecia M Davis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Davis is very unprofessional, aloof and inhumane. She was a Gyn consult for me at Clear Lake Medical hospital. She was extremely rough during my examination and misdiagnosed me. I would not want anyone to be s victim of this person. If she is chosen as a consult for you, PLEASE refuse Dr. Davis and request to have another Dr. instead of her.
She was not friendly at all. I had vaginal tears and she treated me for a yeast infection. She did not really make face contact with me. She treated me like a "woman of the night" when I described my symptoms. She asked questions but reacted negatively when I told her that I could not remember when I had a procedure done. She also accused me of not knowing if I had a pap when I told her I had one the same year with the same clinic but different doctor. Do not see this chick.
Arrived with potential post menopausal symptoms or possible urinary tract or kidney infection. The physician entered the room and then began to complete the online questions that perhaps the nurse left blank. She entered data mostly, read the notes and shared that I need an ultrasound and then a uterine biopsy. She rarely looked away from the PC and did not have a discussion or dialog regarding the why's and if's and etc. I found her to be somewhat uncaring and inconsiderate. They had no patients in this new facility so spending 5 minutes with some dialog would have been considerate. Additionally, my symptoms could be consistent with a bladder or kidney infection and I assumed that the urine sample they took would have been tested. However, when I phoned back I was told the urine sample was thrown out. So I shared that I would be back to provide another sample to be tested and was told that I need to meet with a PCP in their Kelsey Seabold group and they'd perform the test. After emailing back and forth it is clear that she does not believe that my care is important enough to be thorough and would prefer to pass the buck and/or create additional revenue for their business while wasting my time and money. Choose another OB/GYN, she needs additional coaching and training.
30 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1988
University Medical Center Southern Navada
Dr. Alecia M Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKelsey Seybold Clear Lake Clinic, 1010 S Ponds Dr, Webster, TX
Dr. Alecia M Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.