Dr. Alecia M Davis Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Alecia M Davis?

She is personable and direct. Explains everything to you.

Traumatic

Dr. Davis is very unprofessional, aloof and inhumane. She was a Gyn consult for me at Clear Lake Medical hospital. She was extremely rough during my examination and misdiagnosed me. I would not want anyone to be s victim of this person. If she is chosen as a consult for you, PLEASE refuse Dr. Davis and request to have another Dr. instead of her.

Bad Service

She was not friendly at all. I had vaginal tears and she treated me for a yeast infection. She did not really make face contact with me. She treated me like a "woman of the night" when I described my symptoms. She asked questions but reacted negatively when I told her that I could not remember when I had a procedure done. She also accused me of not knowing if I had a pap when I told her I had one the same year with the same clinic but different doctor. Do not see this chick.

Cynthia H

Arrived with potential post menopausal symptoms or possible urinary tract or kidney infection. The physician entered the room and then began to complete the online questions that perhaps the nurse left blank. She entered data mostly, read the notes and shared that I need an ultrasound and then a uterine biopsy. She rarely looked away from the PC and did not have a discussion or dialog regarding the why's and if's and etc. I found her to be somewhat uncaring and inconsiderate. They had no patients in this new facility so spending 5 minutes with some dialog would have been considerate. Additionally, my symptoms could be consistent with a bladder or kidney infection and I assumed that the urine sample they took would have been tested. However, when I phoned back I was told the urine sample was thrown out. So I shared that I would be back to provide another sample to be tested and was told that I need to meet with a PCP in their Kelsey Seabold group and they'd perform the test. After emailing back and forth it is clear that she does not believe that my care is important enough to be thorough and would prefer to pass the buck and/or create additional revenue for their business while wasting my time and money. Choose another OB/GYN, she needs additional coaching and training.

Will NOT go back to her

She rolled her eyes at me three times when I tried to explain to her that I enjoy taking my basal temp, and then INSISTED that I stop doing it. I will NOT return.

Great doctor

While the front desk staff can be a bit grumpy, her nurse is fantastic and always makes me feel welcome. The doctor is very even keel and honest with me. She took the time to discuss my chances of a VBAC along with the possible risks. I am glad that I am using her for my second pregnancy.

Avoid this doctor!!!

Avoid this doctor at all costs. Doctor does not understand non-typical, textbook pregnancy patients. Doctor in examination room no more than 2 minutes. Average wait time in waiting room AND examination room is 15-30 minutes for BOTH! Not worth your time or money.

Bad Service

The front desk staff were not polite and treated me like a