Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alecia R Lovelady
Dr. Alecia R Lovelady, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Lovelady is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. Dr. Lovelady has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Alecia R Lovelady has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Alecia R Lovelady has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Alecia R Lovelady is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I went today for the first time and last time with Dr. Lovelady. It was my first time at an gynecologist. I had read the previous review so I had high hopes for the first experience. It was the WORST experience I have ever had with a doctor. She was condensing, she did not really listen to my very serious problems. She was far from gentle especially since I had told her It was my first examination. She cast my pain to the side like it was nothing. I would not send my worst enemy to this doctor. She has no bedside manner. This review of my experience had nothing to do with my inexperience with an gynecologist but all with the lack of care and concern from Dr. Lovelady.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lovelady is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Alecia R Lovelady accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhoenix Womens Center Pc, 1720 Phoenix Blvd Ste 700, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Alecia R Lovelady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.