Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alectis R Santiago has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Alectis R Santiago has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Alectis R Santiago has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alectis R Santiago is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
She spent enough time with me but failed to listen to vital information. She said to give her a call whenever I needed prescription for the condition she diagnosed, but when I called she wouldn't prescribe unless I visited a second time for the same disease she had diagnosed the previous week. At the end I visited two other specialists and her diagnostic turned out to be inaccurate.
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Alectis R Santiago accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrinceton Plainsboro Ob/Gyn, 601 Ewing St Ste A4, Princeton, NJ
Dr. Alectis R Santiago is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.