Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alejandrina I Rincon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
She spoke to me as though I were incompetent. She also had an attitude the entire appointment and made me feel as though she did not care about what I was saying and did not believe that I was experiencing any health problems. The first thing she told me when I walked into her office is that there is not anything that she can do for me. When scheduling an appointment with a different doctor she offered me an appointment 3 weeks out when there were available appointments the next day. Instead of referring me to a specialist or a different doctor she told me I do not have any options. I will never see her again. Doctors are supposed to be compassionate, patient, understanding, and proactive about treatment. Dr. Rincon did not satisfy any of these requirements. Will not be seeing her again.
This doctor may have clinically sound advice, but the manner in which she states it is another matter. She is basically uncaring, unsympathetic, and formidable. She believes in scolding her patients. She believes in not repeating what she's said. She believes in being curt, and matter of fact without any feeling whatsoever. She's no longer in Orange, CA. She's currently at Kaiser Permanente in Santa Clara as an ob/gyn. If you have cancer, she's discusses the issue as though you simply need to replace the headlights in your car. It's said in that manner and about as sympathetic as someone telling you that you spinach in between your teeth.
Dr. Rincon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Alejandrina I Rincon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Group, 710 Lawrence Expy, Santa Clara, CA
Dr. Alejandrina I Rincon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.