Dr. Alejandrina I Rincon Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Alejandrina I Rincon?

She spoke to me as though I were incompetent. She also had an attitude the entire appointment and made me feel as though she did not care about what I was saying and did not believe that I was experiencing any health problems. The first thing she told me when I walked into her office is that there is not anything that she can do for me. When scheduling an appointment with a different doctor she offered me an appointment 3 weeks out when there were available appointments the next day. Instead of referring me to a specialist or a different doctor she told me I do not have any options. I will never see her again. Doctors are supposed to be compassionate, patient, understanding, and proactive about treatment. Dr. Rincon did not satisfy any of these requirements. Will not be seeing her again.

Poor Bedside Manner; Basically Uncaring

This doctor may have clinically sound advice, but the manner in which she states it is another matter. She is basically uncaring, unsympathetic, and formidable. She believes in scolding her patients. She believes in not repeating what she's said. She believes in being curt, and matter of fact without any feeling whatsoever. She's no longer in Orange, CA. She's currently at Kaiser Permanente in Santa Clara as an ob/gyn. If you have cancer, she's discusses the issue as though you simply need to replace the headlights in your car. It's said in that manner and about as sympathetic as someone telling you that you spinach in between your teeth.

Dr. Alejandrina I Rincon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.