Dr. Alejandro Aguilar Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Aguilar?

Patients

Posted on September 30th, 2016

The words service ever in my life . Paint ,chairs old and duty

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Aguilar has been our family Ob/Gyn for many years. He is very professional and a really nice person.

BAD SERVICE

Posted on June 8th, 2010

They re-scheduled me on a day the Dr. wasn't in the office. After explaining that I just started a new job and that they cannot be waisting my time like this they gave me another address where he was covering for another Dr. When I got there I had to wait 2 hrs. to be seen. Finaly when he saw me he said he needed authorization, which was really upseting to hear as I explained that I specifically told his nurses to check if any authorization was needed that I didn't want to be going in and have any issues and miss work for nothing and they said everything was fine, but they were wrong authorization was needed and he couldn't see me so I spent 2 hours waiting for nothing! And the nurses still gave me attitude saying I was the mistaken one for showing up on a day he was not in when they gave me the appointment. REALLY UNPROFESIONAL, BAD SERVICE and RUDE NURSES With ATTITUDE!

Posted on February 27th, 2017