Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Alejandro Arnold has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Alejandro Arnold has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Alejandro Arnold is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alejandro Arnold - Posted on September 21st, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Arnold. He saw my in the hospital under an emergency, he can kind and wanted to make sure that the surgery was the right thing to do.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alejandro Arnold - Posted on March 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alejandro Arnold - Posted on October 12th, 2015
Dr Arnold is a God sent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alejandro Arnold - Posted on September 16th, 2015
In May of this year I had to rush myself into the emergency room at Auburn WA. Under extreme pain which I cannot describe I was met by a doctor who told me he had never seen anything like my condition before and told me he needed a second opinion. He paged Dr Arnold who at the time was in his car and had just finished for the day.Dr Arnold rushed immediately to my bedside and examined me.There he gave me the news that my hemorrhoids had came out and it was a very bad case situation. I had never gone through surgery in my life and just two weeks before had a dream that I died in the hospital.I freaked out and asked for a minute as I didn't know how to react.Something about Dr Arnold was so sincere and caring when he discussed my situation with me that I felt safe but panic ensued and I told the other doctor that I couldn't go through with it.There he said to me that he would trust Dr Arnold with his life as a surgeon and this reassured me more.Dr Arnold is a blessing and this Dr went way beyond to ensure I was safe while still being open to me about what was about to happen.That night I was rushed into emergency surgery within the hour and had to place a call to my parents who reside in another country.This experience undergoing my first surgery not expecting what the outcome would be at the same time looking into the eyes of a doctor who seemed to really care.Needless to say that the surgery was a success and the extreme mass was removed( I don't want to be to graphic here).All my follow ups with Dr Arnold were my best experiences ever with any doctor.This man was right by my side after the surgery reassuring me all the way. Extremely professional and caring about his patients Dr Arnold is a God sent! Words can never describe how I felt then and all I know is that Dr Arnold I owe you my life for saving me.Two weeks later I was cleared and recovered .Reading online about this scary situation I have seen blogs from people who took months to recover. Dr Arnold God Bless you and your family so you may continue touching lives and healing people Sincerely Kirk
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Arnold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Alejandro Arnold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsMULTICARE COVINGTON MEDICAL CENTER, 17700 SE 272nd St, Kent, WA
Dr. Alejandro Arnold is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kent, WA.