Dr. Alejandro Gomez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Gomez?

So inflexible

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

Friends recommended I take my oldest son to Dr. Gomez. He is 15 and does not want to go to his female pediatrician. I completely understand that. When I called to make an appointment Dr. Gomez's office asked if I had other children. I was honest and told her I have 2 more boys and a girl. She asked if I would be transferring all of my children to Gomez's office. I replied that probably the next oldest boy but the youngest two would stay with their current pediatrician whom they love and who has dealt with their respiratory issues since they were babies. I was told Gomez doesn't take any new patients over the age of 10. So why even bother asking me about the others if they weren't going to take my oldest? So annoying. Maybe if we had a good experience with Dr. Gomez I would transfer my other children over but since she won't even allow us to see Dr. Gomez that is not possible. Wow. Pretty crummy practice you have there. Dr. Gomez I wonder if you know about your rude staff?

The Best of the Best!!

Posted on August 19th, 2013

We love Dr. Gomez! I found him years ago while he was in practice with another Dr. (after having so many problems with the pediatrician group we were with within the first couple months of my son's life). My son was a sickly child and Dr. Gomez always had the right answers and was always there for us. A year later, the practice stopped taking insurance and we had to leave. We went through 4 pediatricians and still weren't happy. Upon taking my son to the ENT a bit over a yr ago, I saw Dr. Gomez's name on a door and then bumped into his nurse from the old practice, she confirmed that he had opened his own practice. I went in a filled out paperwork immediately! I have seen him a few times with both my son and daughter and have had to call him at night more then once, he is always there for us. I highly recommend him!!

Posted on November 18th, 2017