Alejandro Della Valle Is this you?

Have you seen Alejandro Della Valle?

He did both my knees and my walking is excellent!

Posted on October 20th, 2017

I was a tennis player when I was younger, and despite meniscus surgeries years ago, the arthritic pain in each of my knees was extreme. I tried Synvisc, and Platelet Rich Plasma remedies, but my knees still hurt. I found Dr. Alejandro Della Valle through Hospital for Special Surgery. He was attentive, professional, and really cared about me. I wanted someone who did this all the time. He does. His assistant said, he's not a doctor, he's a mechanic. He made the right replacement parts for each of my knees, done 6 months apart. I had a urological complication during the first knee's surgery that was unrelated to his work. When I returned for the preop for the second knee, he brought up the prior complication and already had figured out an alternative method to prevent the difficulty in this new surgery. He did my second knee, no problems. I did the rehab and he followed up with genuine concern about me as a person. I work out 6 days a week, walk on the treadmill, travel the world and have no problems. Dr. Della Valle is incredible! I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone who wants to regain full, painless knee function.

Hip Replacement and Revision Surgery by Dr. Della Valle

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Dr. Della Valle and his team are excellent. I had my first hip replacement surgery in 2011 by Dr. Della Valle and my second in Oct 2016. The level of service continues to be exceptional as well as the patient care (prior to surgery, while in the hospital and post operative). I've had 4 hip surgeries and I would highly recommend Dr. Della Valle and his team to anyone.

Anterior hip replacement

Posted on December 11th, 2016

Dr. Della Valle did my hip replacement using the anterior approach. He was very professional and spent a lot of time with me. I highly recommend him!

Gave average rating for spending time with me but I understand that the Dr is very busy and the staff more than made up for that.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Overall very pleased I feel that the reward is greater than the risk. Not knowing any better I feel that I am coming along nicely.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Very satisfied with Dr. Della Valle and his staff. Very professional

Posted on January 18th, 2016

A wonderful doctor and person! He is extremely kind, professional and compassionate.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Awesome dr

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Posted on November 13th, 2015

I agree with all the positive feedback provided by patients. I saw Dr. Della Valle November, 2015 for the first time. I have hip arthritis and in the past had 3 hip scopes due to tears...I needed a doctor who can follow up my hip condition moving forward and his reviews guided me to making the decision to see him. I definitely recommend Dr. Della Valle and would consider him for any procedure I may need in the future. He is very kind, patient and does not rush you at all. Felt at ease. His staff extremely nice.

Knee surgery

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Great experience with my knee replacement. I am very happy that I chose him.

Posted on September 13th, 2015

I met with Dr. Della Valle for a consultation and exam regarding a hip replacement and I found him to be very sincere and genuine. He also explained on my Xray what and where the problem was on my right hip. His diagnosis was accurate and easy to understand. He was kind, understanding and professional in every way. When I am ready to have the hip surgery, I will definitely choose Dr. Della Valle to do the surgery, also, his Physician assistant was very good and professional. Good experience all around.

Knee replacement

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Great experience with my knee replacement from booking surgery to recovery. He runs a very organize practice. The staff is friendy. Hope, his surgical coordinator, is exceptional.