Dr. Alejandro Mercado Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Mercado?

Posted on November 30th, 2011

bad experience ever in my life!! Being diabetic and taking good care of my health and followed up on all dr's visits. Alejandro Mercado is the worse Docter to be under anyones care! He does not have any experience about his patients concerns and assumes of my diagnosis are to be incorrect and heincreases my medications without any warnings of the side affects!! because of him, I could of died under his care due to his neglections and ignorance!! He repeats over as many times of your health status as if he does not let me talk about how I feel about my health and concerns!! I would not recommend anyone to him!!

Posted on July 10th, 2016